Monday, November 2, 2009

Homerisms

Hello again from Duffworld. Not much going on this week. I would try to write something witty or insightful but I don't have it in me this week. So I will just plagiarize some random Homer quotes. (In case you can't tell, I like The Simpsons.)


Oh, so they have Internet on computers now!


Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.


Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers.


The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!


Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.


I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me.

Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss!

Number 3: It was like that when I got here.


How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine making course, and I forgot how to drive?


If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing.


'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?


All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment